As the New Year starts we hear a lot about resolutions. “I’m going to lose weight, land my dream job, turn my business around.” Some people are rigorous “resolvers” on January 1st, some succeed, many don’t, some simply refuse to participate, often because “I never live up to them anyway!”
One great way to live up to them, and to achieve business and career goals that might normally be out of reach is to work with an executive coach. Coaching works under the premise that all of the answers are within you — the coach helps you find the answers, set the goals and launch yourself to success. An executive coach is like your “thinking partner” helping you to reach further than you’ve reached before. A coach will support you with:
- Listening and Questioning: securing blocked-out time to think;
- Vision: co-creating a plan to support your growth;
- Accountability: keeping you aligned with your plan;
- Support: encouraging and challenging you to step up every step of the way;
- Celebration: marking your achievements and success, and
Perhaps most importantly:
- Return on Investment: We will help you turn your small investment in coaching into a larger return for you and your business.
Regardless of where you stand on resolutions, the start of a new year is a time of renewal, a moment when we tend to reflect back on the last year, and look ahead to the new year. If you were to be completely honest with yourself, what is the really remarkable professional achievement you would like to achieve in 2013?
Now how are you going to get there?
Now is the time to see if your company will cover the cost of executive coaching services to achieve great ROI and to help you reach your full potential.