If there is one thing we’ve all shared over the past year, it’s adversity. The degree to which we’ve experienced it, embraced it or denied it is unique. It’s created hardship for many and unrelenting hours of service for others. Whatever your experience, it’s real. I’ve been talking and writing about leadership in a VUCA […]
About Eve Gaudet
Certified Executive Coach and Padraig Associate.
This week’s Coach’s Questions Blog is written by Padraig Coach, Eve Gaudet. I recently had the privilege of hosting Day 1 of the 2018 Wisdom Mentoring Program, an event held by the Women’s Executive Network. Given carte blanche to develop a full leadership day, my intention was to provoke the attendees to realize how their […]
Recently I was having coffee with a young man (well, young to me) whom I met a few years ago on a project. He sought me out to chat about my career and navigating the corporate ladder. Flattered though I was, I quickly turned the tables on him and, like any good coach, made the […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Regaining control amid all the busyness of lifeMay 3, 2021 - 6:11 pm CDT
- 5 Must-have conversations for a new manager to succeedApril 19, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Develop your virtual offsite to be more than another Zoom meetingApril 5, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- The power of peer learning with other leadersMarch 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Is escalating conflict threatening your team?March 8, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST