This week’s Coach’s Questions Blog is written by Padraig Coach, Eve Gaudet. I recently had the privilege of hosting Day 1 of the 2018 Wisdom Mentoring Program, an event held by the Women’s Executive Network. Given carte blanche to develop a full leadership day, my intention was to provoke the attendees to realize how their […]
About Eve Gaudet
Certified Executive Coach and Padraig Associate.
Entries by Eve Gaudet
Recently I was having coffee with a young man (well, young to me) whom I met a few years ago on a project. He sought me out to chat about my career and navigating the corporate ladder. Flattered though I was, I quickly turned the tables on him and, like any good coach, made the […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Does how you see yourself match how others see you?April 22, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- Six Characteristics of Problem-Solving Team LeadersApril 8, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- How strong are your work relationships?March 25, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- Are you a “boss” or a “leader”?March 11, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- Feedforward: what it is and why you should careFebruary 25, 2019 - 6:00 pm
Padraig Coaching & Consulting
112 Market Avenue
toll free (855) 818-0600
in Winnipeg (204) 818-0600
FAX: (888) 283-0660