This week’s Coach’s Questions Blog is written by someone we admire, Janice Gair of EI Advantage. While professional and technical competence are essential for workplace success, emotional intelligence is frequently cited as a better predictor of success. A study by TalentSmart tested emotional intelligence, along with 33 other workplace skills, and found emotional intelligence to […]
About Janice Gair
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Janice Gair contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Janice Gair
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Finding the emotional courage to make mistakes (and learn from them)June 17, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- What to do when faced with an office betrayalJune 3, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- The keys to networking successfully when it’s outside your comfort zoneMay 20, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- How to take a vacation from work (and really unplug!)May 6, 2019 - 6:00 pm
- Does how you see yourself match how others see you?April 22, 2019 - 6:00 pm
Padraig Coaching & Consulting
112 Market Avenue
toll free (855) 818-0600
in Winnipeg (204) 818-0600
FAX: (888) 283-0660