Bottom Line – Your business is your business
- We’ll help you succeed, whether we’re helping you one on one, or in a team, whether we are designing strategic initiatives or helping you communicate with your stakeholders, it always remains confidential with us.
Our Coaching Privacy Principles
It is important that Padraig Coaching & Consulting clients have confidence that Padraig can establish and maintain the confidentiality of information which clients entrust to us. Also relevant is Padraig Coaching & Consulting’s:
- integrity in dealing with confidential information,
- probity and ethics in managing its responsibilities to clients; and
- management of the privacy of personal information.
The quality of the coaching relationship is a key element of success. The Coach creates a supportive and safe environment for the executive to comfortably and confidently take the risks necessary to adopt more effective behaviours while minimizing others.
Padraig Coaching & Consulting will conduct and deliver its services to its clients with integrity, sensitivity and confidentiality to maintain a relationship in which a client can have complete confidence that information shared with us will be used in a manner consistent with client expectations.
The content of any conversation between the Executive Client and Coach during the executive coaching engagement will be strictly confidential and will be conducted under the guidelines of the International Coach Federation (http://www.coachfederation.org/ethics/)
Padraig Coaching & Consulting will protect all confidential information of a client provided to us, from disclosure to persons and organizations unless prior authorization of the client is granted, or as may be required by law.
Padraig Coaching & Consulting will ensure the security of confidential information in its possession, whether such information is personal knowledge, hard copy or in electronic form.
Padraig Coaching & Consulting will enter into client-specific Confidentiality Agreements in recognition that such agreements reinforce these principles, and address an individual client requirement.
If any doubt arises as to the nature of confidentiality of information entrusted to Padraig Coaching & Consulting by a client, Padraig will seek the client’s resolution to such matters as a prerequisite to any disclosure.
Executive Coaching with Padraig Coaching & Consulting is provided in a private and confidential setting. Within our company, discussion of client information in a manner that may reveal a client’s identity must take place only on a “need to communicate” basis.
Our databases and contact list
Our objective with digital communication is to keep our clients and our interested stakeholders informed about our work, trends in our industries, and to provide tools and information that are tangible and useful.
We strive to keep our social networking relevant and engaging.
We strive to always provide a quick and easy “unsubscribe” link in our E-mail communication.
We do not share or sell our contact lists, with anyone.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you such as, for example:
- Your name, company, email address, phone number, and address
- Any account-preference information you provide us
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- Session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission – we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Padraig Coaching & Consulting Inc., its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again so it can recognize you as a return visitor and improve your experience.
Our primary third party tracking cookies are through Google. You may opt out of Google tracking, if you wish:
Google Analytics service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. Their cookies are used to store details how long a visitor spends on a website and where they came from.
The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Questions or comments?