Putting People at Ease
February 23, 2021
Successful completion of this workshop counts toward the following Padraig leadership certifications:
Foundational Leadership Certificate
Flexible Leadership – Feb 23, 2021
powered by DiSC Management
Why take this program?
So many managers and leaders are disappointed when they get promoted to the role. They used to love their work and now, instead of doing that work, they spend their day managing others and solving problems for others. That doesn’t have to be the case. Most of the time, it’s because you weren’t given good training to prepare you for the management role. Once you’ve learned how to figure out the people you’re managing and manage them in the way they best respond to, work can become good again.
Flexible leadership means moving from a one size fits all (“this is my leadership style”) approach to providing direction, motivation, and development in a way that aligns with each individual. The happiest, most successful, most confident managers and leaders notice the needs of their employees and flex their leadership style accordingly. That may seem daunting, but these are important skills that you will develop with this course.
What will you learn?
- Identify your foundational leadership style and explore the priorities that drive you during your workday.
- Describe how behavior styles (your own and others) affect management responsibilities like decision making and problem solving.
- Appraise your strengths and challenges when directing and delegating to others and adapt your behavior to manage people more effectively.
- Discover what is needed to motivate others and plan how to provide it.
- Pinpoint how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth and prioritise what is needed for each employee.
- Maximise your influence and effective communication with your own leader.
Live in real time – this is not a webinar, you must attend on the day chosen.
This course is offered live, online, on the dates shown. Click here to see course time, in your timezone:
- Pacific Time: 7am – 2pm
- Mountain Time: 8am – 3pm
- Central Time: 9am – 4pm
- Eastern Time: 10am – 5pm
- Atlantic Time: 11am – 6pm
Earn a Credential
This workshop is part of the Foundational Leadership Certificate Program. When you complete all 4 workshops that are part of the certificate program you will earn the certificate — including a certified digital certificate that can be displayed online (for example, in your LinkedIn profile, or in your signature line on e-mail).
Host this workshop for your organization
If you would like to register a group of 8 or more people from your organization for a private workshop at a reduced flat-rate, please contact us.
Click the date to purchase your seat:
What if this date doesn’t work for you?
If this date doesn’t work for you schedule, click here to be added to our notification list and we will let you know when we add another date.
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Can lessons learned in 2020 improve our workplaces?December 28, 2020 - 6:00 pm CST