Putting People at Ease
July 6, 2021
Successful completion of this workshop counts toward the following Padraig leadership certifications:
powered by DiSC Management
Why take this program?
So many managers and leaders are disappointed when they get promoted to the role. They used to love their work and now, instead of doing that work, they spend their day managing others and solving problems for others. That doesn’t have to be the case. Most of the time, it’s because you weren’t given good training to prepare you for the management role. Once you’ve learned how to figure out the people you’re managing and manage them in the way they best respond to, work can become good again.
Flexible leadership means moving from a one size fits all (“this is my leadership style”) approach to providing direction, motivation, and development in a way that aligns with each individual. The happiest, most successful, most confident managers and leaders notice the needs of their employees and flex their leadership style accordingly. That may seem daunting, but these are important skills that you will develop with this course.
What will you learn?
- Identify your foundational leadership style and explore the priorities that drive you during your workday.
- Describe how behavior styles (your own and others) affect management responsibilities like decision making and problem solving.
- Appraise your strengths and challenges when directing and delegating to others and adapt your behavior to manage people more effectively.
- Discover what is needed to motivate others and plan how to provide it.
- Pinpoint how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth and prioritise what is needed for each employee.
- Maximise your influence and effective communication with your own leader.
Personalized Leadership Profile
Prior to the course you will complete an online leadership assessment called DiSC Management. This generates a customized, incredibly insightful and useful profile for you that we will use throughout the course and that you will keep for helpful reference afterward.
Live in real time – this is not a webinar, you must attend on the day chosen.
This course is offered live, online, on the dates shown.
Click here to see course time, in your timezone:
- Pacific Time: 7am – 2pm
- Mountain Time: 8am – 3pm
- Central Time: 9am – 4pm
- Eastern Time: 10am – 5pm
- Atlantic Time: 11am – 6pm
Earn a Credential
This workshop is part of the Foundational Leadership Certificate Program. When you complete all 4 workshops that are part of the certificate program you will earn the certificate — including a certified digital certificate that can be displayed online (for example, in your LinkedIn profile, or in your signature line on e-mail).
Buy as a Bundle
The Foundational Leadership Certificate can be earned by registering for the workshops one at a time, whenever you wish. Or, we offer a bundle where you register for all 4 courses at once (you choose the date of each) and the price is less than buying all 4 separately.
Click here for more information on the Bundle.
Host this workshop for your organization
If you would like to register a group of 8 or more people from your organization for a private workshop at a reduced flat-rate, please contact us.
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Copyright: milkosWhat to consider when preparing to return to workJune 14, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Confidently lead your team using a coach approachMay 31, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Succession planning: Do you have an effective system?May 17, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Regaining control amid all the busyness of lifeMay 3, 2021 - 6:11 pm CDT
- 5 Must-have conversations for a new manager to succeedApril 19, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT