March 19, 2021
July 20, 2021
Successful completion of this workshop counts toward the following Padraig leadership certifications:
powered by Everything DiSC
Why take this program?
Workplace conflict is inevitable. It may not be visible but you’ve no-doubt experienced it. It might be a feeling you have with a colleague, or some tension with a peer or someone whose role you have to interface with. Perhaps you feel like someone has conflict with you but they’re not acknowledging it and you don’t know how to raise it — and it’s becoming a problem.
This program helps you improve self-awareness around conflict behaviours (your own, and others’) and learn how to deal with it. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, you’ll learn to curb destructive behaviours so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
This workshop helps you effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. By focusing on self-awareness of destructive thoughts and behaviours, you’ll develop more productive responses.
What will you learn?
- Identify how your style of handling conflict affects the people around you.
- Learn how to “catch” yourself when going down a destructive conflict path.
- Discover how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviours.
- Demonstrate the role of communication in generating productive conflict outcomes and use communication skills effectively in a rage of specific conflict situations.
- Build language for yourself and others around inevitable conflict.
Personalized Conflict Profile
Prior to the course you will complete an online leadership assessment called DiSC Productive Conflict. This generates a customized, incredibly insightful and useful profile for you, based on conflict types and conflict approaches, that we will use throughout the course and that you will keep for helpful reference afterward.
Live in real time – this is not a webinar, you must attend on the day chosen.
Custom Conflict Profile
The course is offered live, online, on the dates shown.
Click here to see course time, in your timezone:
Pacific Time: 7am – 2pm
Mountain Time: 8am – 3pm
Central Time: 9am – 4pm
Eastern Time: 10am – 5pm
Atlantic Time: 11am – 6pm
Earn a Credential
This workshop is part of the Foundational Leadership Certificate Program. When you complete all 4 workshops that are part of the certificate program you will earn the certificate — including a certified digital certificate that can be displayed online (for example, in your LinkedIn profile, or in your signature line on e-mail).
Buy as a Bundle
The Foundational Leadership Certificate can be earned by registering for the workshops one at a time, whenever you wish. Or, we offer a bundle where you register for all 4 courses at once (you choose the date of each) and the price is less than buying all 4 separately.
Click here for more information on the Bundle.
Host this workshop for your organization
If you would like to register a group of 8 or more people from your organization for a private workshop at a reduced flat-rate, please contact us.
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Can lessons learned in 2020 improve our workplaces?December 28, 2020 - 6:00 pm CST