May 5, 2021
August 17, 2021
Successful completion of this workshop counts toward the following Padraig leadership certifications:
based on The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Why take this program?
You are likely a part of several teams in the workplace — project teams, the leadership team, the “Production” or “Marketing,” “Sales” or “Admin” team, etc. If you’re a manager, or will be soon — you’re part of a leadership team and leading another team.
How do you and your peers work as a cohesive team, rather than silently in competition with each other, while also leading the team who report to you?
This course helps you become a better teammate, whether a project team or a leadership team, and gives you the foundations to lead a team, by integrating the model from Lencioni’s book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, into your work teams.
In this course you will assesses your own approach to teamwork, gain personalized insights on how you can more effectively work with others, and master critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work effectively in a team.
This course empowers you to consider your approach to teamwork, shape new, more productive behaviors to increase productivity, and bring the language needed for good teamwork to the teams you are on and the teams you lead. It will completely redefine what it means to work together to build a culture of teamwork.
What will you learn?
- Discover personalized insights on how you can more effectively work with others.
- Explain the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed for successful teamwork.
- Shape new, more productive behaviors to increase productivity
- Practice building trust quickly with a wider range of people.
- Develop productive conflict within teams to optimize results.
- Separate building commitment from relying on consensus.
- Create accountability with peers for their commitments and yours.
- Focus team direction on shared goals.
Personalized Teamwork Profile
Prior to the course you will complete an online leadership assessment based on the book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, called The Personal Development Profile. This generates a customized, incredibly insightful and useful profile for you that we will use throughout the course and that you will keep for helpful reference afterward.
Live in real time – this is not a webinar, you must attend on the day chosen.
This course is offered live, online, on the dates shown.
Click here to see course time, in your timezone:
- Pacific Time: 7am – 2pm
- Mountain Time: 8am – 3pm
- Central Time: 9am – 4pm
- Eastern Time: 10am – 5pm
- Atlantic Time: 11am – 6pm
Earn a Credential
This workshop is part of the Foundational Leadership Certificate Program. When you complete all 4 workshops that are part of the certificate program you will earn the certificate — including a certified digital certificate that can be displayed online (for example, in your LinkedIn profile, or in your signature line on e-mail).
Buy as a Bundle
The Foundational Leadership Certificate can be earned by registering for the workshops one at a time, whenever you wish. Or, we offer a bundle where you register for all 4 courses at once (you choose the date of each) and the price is less than buying all 4 separately.
Click here for more information on the Bundle.
Host this workshop for your organization
If you would like to register a group of 8 or more people from your organization for a private workshop at a reduced flat-rate, please contact us.
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Copyright: milkosWhat to consider when preparing to return to workJune 14, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Confidently lead your team using a coach approachMay 31, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Succession planning: Do you have an effective system?May 17, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT
- Regaining control amid all the busyness of lifeMay 3, 2021 - 6:11 pm CDT
- 5 Must-have conversations for a new manager to succeedApril 19, 2021 - 6:00 pm CDT