Emotional intelligence is often what differentiates good leaders from great leaders.
The really good news is that emotional intelligence can be learned and improved.
Build and strengthen your own emotional intelligence to improve your leadership and relationship management skills.
This fast-paced workshop explores how emotional intelligence (EI) gives leaders a competitive advantage. Learn how it can encourage innovation, accountability, and amazing client service in your organization. Registration includes a personalized, confidential EQ-i Leadership self-assessment.
This workshop includes:
- online pre-work,
- custom assessment with personalized tips for each participant (the renowned EQi 2.0),
- engaging facilitation, and
- online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience.
What do Participants Learn?
This workshop will help you…
- Answer the question: “What is emotional intelligence?”
- Understand the key differences between EQ and IQ.
- Understand why emotional intelligence is important for great leadership.
- Learn how emotionally intelligent leaders attract (and retain) the best talent.
- Learn about EI scales and the leadership competencies they measure.
- Identify the EI scales which best predicts leadership potential.
- Increase awareness and understanding of your own EI skills through self-assessment.
- Learn how to develop your own emotional intelligence and the EI skills on your team.
The Workshop Modules
Topic 1: Welcome and Introductions
Topic 2: Leadership Effectiveness Framework
Topic 3: Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
Topic 4: What is Emotional Intelligence
Topic 5: Your EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
Topic 6: Finding the Balance
Topic 7: Transformational Leadership
Topic 9: Maximizing Leadership Potential
Topic 10: Leadership Derailers
Topic 11: The Knowing – Doing Gap
Topic 12: Developing Actions
Topic 13: Your EQ 1-2-3 Plan
Topic 14: Reflections, Wrap Up and Close
The Assessment Profile
The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) measures an individual’s emotional intelligence.
- Provides a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affects your workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Sub-scales help you leverage your EI strengths and improve your EI weaknesses
The included, Well-Being Indicator measures level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting you up for success
Ready to be a better leader?
To discuss how we could use this workshop to help you and your organization, give us a call. Patrick O’Reilly can be reached at:
Telephone Toll Free: (855) 818-0600 ext 101