Communicate Better with your Customers and Potential Customers!
Everything DiSC Sales® takes everything that is offered in all our Everything DiSC workshops and adds in a fantastic component for entrepreneurs, sales people and fundraisers – helping them to see the DiSC profile types in the behaviours of their clients and prospective clients, and how to use that knowledge to adapt their own style to better suit the client and thus increase their chance of concluding a sale and building a solid ongoing relationship.
Everything DiSC Sales helps even the most experienced entrepreneurs, sales people and fundraisers understand how to better match their style to their customer and potential customer’s style.
The Workshop Overview
Understanding Your Clients’ Needs
This workshop includes
- online pre-work,
- custom assessment with personalized tips for each participant,
- engaging facilitation with helpful video, and
- online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience.
Participants come to understand and appreciate their own sales behaviour style and the styles of clients and potential clients. The result is more effective and productive sales relationships and greater profit for your organization. This workshop is full of those “ah-ha” moments for sales people (experienced and new alike) where they realize incredible insight into themselves and prospective clients.
What do Participants Learn?
By the end of Everything DiSC® Sales workshop participants will be able to:
- Discover how their styles affect their sales relationships and explore the priorities that drive them in sales conversations.
- Recognize and understand client styles, including what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with in a sales situatoin.
- Create strategies and plans to develop more effective sales relationships.
The Workshop Modules
Module 1: Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
- Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
- Participants use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
Module 2: Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
- Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
Module 3: Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
- Participants use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
- Participants role play, adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
The Assessment Profile
Everything DiSC Sales
Everything DiSC Sales profiles allow sales people and customer service staff to greatly enhance their client relationships — leading to greater success for the organization!
Everything DiSC Sales profile focuses on:
- Understanding Your DiSC Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Everything DiSC Sales Intro Video
Everything DiSC Comparison Reports
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created and personalized for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Works for all Everything DiSC assessments and programs, including Sales, Management, Workplace and Work of Leaders, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access through Padraig Coaching & Consulting — at no additional charge for workshop participants.
Everything DiSC Group Report
Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. Sold separately. Included free of charge with the workshop.
Everything DiSC Team View
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profiles.
Ready to improve your team relationships?
To discuss how we could use this workshop to help you and your organization, give us a call. Patrick O’Reilly can be reached at:
Telephone Toll Free: (855) 818-0600 ext 101