Improving relationships to build stronger teams!
What if people had their needs written all over them and you were able to recognize that one person needed more independence, while another the need to participate more with others?
What if you could tell if someone was driven by results, or perhaps challenge? Maybe their need is to be more collaborative.
What if you worked with someone who was just naturally enthusiastic – some people might think their approach is a “ bit too much” while others might be inspired by the enthusiasm? Still, there may be others who are more “steady,” who prefer stability and dislike change. Or perhaps it is accuracy and understanding the details that do it for you.
Wouldn’t it be great if staff at all levels recognized the needs and the priorities of those around them and responded appropriately, allowing them to strengthen their relationships with others in a more productive and mutually beneficial way? Would improving your team’s ability to communicate with others improve their effectiveness? productivity? morale? their ability to provide better service and increase sales?
At Padraig, we think so, and so we offer a variety of Everything DiSC workshop programs and assessments to boost our clients’ success.
The Workshop Overview
Understanding Workplace Behaviours – Yours and Others
This workshop includes
- online pre-work,
- custom assessment with personalized tips for each participant,
- engaging facilitation with helpful video, and
- online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience.
Participants come to understand and appreciate their own workplace behaviour style and the styles of the people with whom they work. The result is more effective and productive working relationships. This workshop is full of those “ah-ha” moments for staff where they realize incredible insight into themselves and their colleagues.
What do Participants Learn?
By the end of Everything DiSC® Workplace workshop participants will be able to:
- Discover how their styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
- Recognize and understand other styles, including what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with various styles.
- Create strategies and plans to develop more effective relationships.
The Workshop Modules
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
- Learn about the DiSC model and the Everything DiSC Workplace Map.
- Identify your personality style and explore the priorities that drive you during your workday.
- Discover the similarities and differences among styles.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
- Discover your reactions to different personality styles.
- Identify what works for you and what challenges you when working with each style.
- Use the DiSC model to understand the people you work with.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
- Learn how others have bridged their differences using DiSC.
- Practice using DiSC to build more effective relationships at work.
- Develop plans for building more effective relationships.
The Assessment Profile
Everything DiSC Workplace
Everything DiSC Workplace profiles allow everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace and to build better relationships with their colleagues and clients.
Everything DiSC Workplace focuses on:
- Discovering Your DiSC® Style
- Understanding Other Styles
- Building More Effective Relationships
Everything DiSC Workplace Preview Video
Everything DiSC Comparison Reports
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created and personalized for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Works for all Everything DiSC assessments and programs, including Sales, Management, Workplace and Work of Leaders, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access through Padraig Coaching & Consulting — at no additional charge for workshop participants.
Everything DiSC Group Report
Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. Sold separately. Included free of charge with the workshop.
Everything DiSC Team View
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profiles.
Ready to improve your team relationships?
To discuss how we could use this workshop to help you and your organization, give us a call. Patrick O’Reilly can be reached at:
Telephone Toll Free: (855) 818-0600 ext 101