I’m hearing a lot from folks who are really feeling the weight of social isolation with this new COVID-19 reality. Some were feeling like they were managing and suddenly feel like they’ve been blindsided by emotions. Others share that it’s been hard but now, nearly two months in, they’re barely coping. Then, of course, there […]
You may have heard the joke that staying home sheltering in place is what introverts have been training for their whole lives. Or the meme asking introverts to please check on extroverted friends because they are not okay with social distancing. While it’s true that facing social isolation is arguably harder on extroverted personalities in […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Is destructive workplace conflict affecting your team?October 5, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Connecting Agility and Emotional Intelligence at workSeptember 29, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When is “good enough,” Good Enough?August 27, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Advice for your younger selfAugust 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When high performers can’t play nice with othersAugust 3, 2020 - 6:00 pm