As leaders, we hear how recognition and appreciation are important for fostering workplaces where team members feel valued and supported. By doing this, we not only build relationships, but we build the foundation of strong teams: we build team trust. While recognition and appreciation might be similar in practice, they are distinctly different in an […]
If I ask managers and directors if they celebrate achievements with their teams, most will say they definitely have some employee recognition strategies. And yet, if we’re doing a team workshop, I’ll hear murmurs of discontent from team members who aren’t feeling they get the recognition they deserve or – and this is important – […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Is destructive workplace conflict affecting your team?October 5, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Connecting Agility and Emotional Intelligence at workSeptember 29, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When is “good enough,” Good Enough?August 27, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Advice for your younger selfAugust 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When high performers can’t play nice with othersAugust 3, 2020 - 6:00 pm