You’ve probably heard it before – maybe even from your Padraig coach. Perhaps you’ve read it online or in a leadership book – keeping a journal helps you be a better leader. I know, for many of us, that falls into the “yah, but” category. “Yah, I’m sure it’s useful for some but I can’t find […]
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek Figuring out what motivates people has been at the centre of leadership talk for as long as I can remember. It used to be simple. People were motivated by food, shelter, and clothing. But, life has changed and motivating people […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Is destructive workplace conflict affecting your team?October 5, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Connecting Agility and Emotional Intelligence at workSeptember 29, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When is “good enough,” Good Enough?August 27, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Advice for your younger selfAugust 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When high performers can’t play nice with othersAugust 3, 2020 - 6:00 pm