You’ve probably heard it before – maybe even from your Padraig coach. Perhaps you’ve read it online or in a leadership book – keeping a journal helps you be a better leader. I know, for many of us, that falls into the “yah, but” category. “Yah, I’m sure it’s useful for some but I can’t find […]
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek Figuring out what motivates people has been at the centre of leadership talk for as long as I can remember. It used to be simple. People were motivated by food, shelter, and clothing. But, life has changed and motivating people […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- How resolving conflict starts with “the why”March 3, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST