We often hear people talk about leadership styles, or perhaps read articles about which is the most effective approach for leaders. Maybe you’ve seen the results of Daniel Goleman’s study about leadership behaviours for the 2000 Harvard Business Review. In Leadership That Gets Results, Goleman and his team identified six leadership styles after they studied […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Is destructive workplace conflict affecting your team?October 5, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Connecting Agility and Emotional Intelligence at workSeptember 29, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When is “good enough,” Good Enough?August 27, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Advice for your younger selfAugust 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When high performers can’t play nice with othersAugust 3, 2020 - 6:00 pm