Do you want to keep your best employees? You might think money, vacation time, health benefits are things that keep people working hard. In a few cases, that might be true, but more often than not, those financial benefits rank low on why we stay in a job. Think back over your career, the jobs […]
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” – Stephen R. Covey Such a simple and powerful quote. I love it because hearing it was an a-ha moment for me. It really sunk in: our listening style says a lot about us. I find that my […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Is destructive workplace conflict affecting your team?October 5, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Connecting Agility and Emotional Intelligence at workSeptember 29, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When is “good enough,” Good Enough?August 27, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Advice for your younger selfAugust 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When high performers can’t play nice with othersAugust 3, 2020 - 6:00 pm