Have you ever avoided doing something, because you figured you wouldn’t be good at it? Is perfection preventing progress? For many years my mantra was “If I’m going to look bad doing it, I’m not going to do it.” That seemed to serve me well — I had a successful career, people admired my abilities and […]
I’ve always been a bit of a perfectionist. I beat myself up when I don’t do things as well as I would like, and frankly there have been times where I’ve treated others around me that same way when things weren’t perfect. I’ve done a lot of work on that, and occasionally my own executive […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Is destructive workplace conflict affecting your team?October 5, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Connecting Agility and Emotional Intelligence at workSeptember 29, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When is “good enough,” Good Enough?August 27, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Advice for your younger selfAugust 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When high performers can’t play nice with othersAugust 3, 2020 - 6:00 pm