This week’s Coach’s Questions Blog is written by Padraig Coach, Kathleen Cameron. Think back to a time when you were feeling really proud of your work. Now imagine that just as you were flying high on the satisfaction of a job well done, a colleague pointed out something you should do differently next time. While […]
A lot of us reassess our goals and priorities in the fall after maybe losing a bit of our focus with all the freedom and fun over summer (it could be something about the changing leaves and shorter days reminding us the year is winding to a close, or as I’ve long speculated — it’s […]
We’ve all been there: You get to work, ready to tackle that high priority task with the best of intentions to finish it. Then the phone starts to ring, you open your email and get sidelined by fires to extinguish, and then a colleague drops by with an issue that takes way longer than you […]
A New Year really feels like a fresh start, even if it’s really just the beginning of a calendar year. Let’s take some time to start 2018 strong by working through effective goal setting together. Why set goals? A well-defined goal gives us focus and direction so that we can achieve results. Without that level […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Can lessons learned in 2020 improve our workplaces?December 28, 2020 - 6:00 pm CST