Realizing this is our last blog of 2017 got me reflecting on what I’ve learned this year. The list was too long to do justice to it, but one thing that stood out to me was how we learned through our work coaching successful executives that self-talk can really have an impact — not only […]
I think we’ve all had moments where we feel so overwhelmed by tasks and demands that we wonder what we’re doing. Or so stretched by the day-to-day firefighting that we feel hopelessly trapped on an endless treadmill. As we’ve discussed before, busyness has become an epidemic of our time. So how do we figure out […]
My 13-year-old nephew, when he was a bit younger, was famous for asking interesting, open-ended questions. Perhaps he’ll be a great coach, one day! One of those questions that stuck with me was, “Uncle Patrick, if you could have any superpower, what would it be?” My answer was that I’d like the power to go […]
“Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated?” ―David Bader I’ve recently completed a course in how to be mindful — specifically bringing greater mindfulness to my coaching techniques and also helping clients build greater mindfulness into their day. I suspect some of you reading this are thinking “mindfulness is just the […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Can lessons learned in 2020 improve our workplaces?December 28, 2020 - 6:00 pm CST