You may have heard the joke that staying home sheltering in place is what introverts have been training for their whole lives. Or the meme asking introverts to please check on extroverted friends because they are not okay with social distancing. While it’s true that facing social isolation is arguably harder on extroverted personalities in […]
If I ask managers and directors if they celebrate achievements with their teams, most will say they definitely have some employee recognition strategies. And yet, if we’re doing a team workshop, I’ll hear murmurs of discontent from team members who aren’t feeling they get the recognition they deserve or – and this is important – […]
Think about a few times when you’ve been angry. It could be a situation where you were just furious about a situation, locked in a debate or angry to have learned something unsettling. What did you do? How did you handle the conflict? Most of us have a sort of default way that we handle […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Can lessons learned in 2020 improve our workplaces?December 28, 2020 - 6:00 pm CST