A big part of any leadership role is being able to troubleshoot. It might be strategizing to get a project that has derailed back on track, attracting new business or leveraging technology. Whatever the problem, there are four basic steps that problem-solving leaders generally use: Define the problem Generate options Evaluate and choose an option […]
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one on one executive coaching and leadership coaching (in person, by phone and by web video) and leadership transition which facilitates an effective, efficient and timely integration of leaders and executives into new roles. We help executives and senior leaders bring emotional intelligence to their leadership, developing themselves to be the best leader they've ever been, while developing their teams to be high performing stars!
- Is destructive workplace conflict affecting your team?October 5, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Connecting Agility and Emotional Intelligence at workSeptember 29, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When is “good enough,” Good Enough?August 27, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- Advice for your younger selfAugust 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- When high performers can’t play nice with othersAugust 3, 2020 - 6:00 pm