But how do you know who is engaged in online meetings? Many of us have been using remote meetings for some time, while others have had to quickly ramp up in response to the COVID-19 crisis. As we discussed the other day, there are essential tools that help you facilitate remote meetings. But how do […]
No one can predict right now what will happen in the next few weeks or months. That uncertainty, of course, contributes to enormous anxiety and fear in people. While many of us are doing everything we can to “flatten the curve” of the outbreak, it isn’t easy to keep soldiering on. Some of us work […]
How often do you engage with your direct-reports? I don’t mean a list of updates at a weekly meeting, or a drive-by debrief when something is falling apart. What I mean is: How often do you sit and talk about what is motivating them? what’s wearing them down? How often do you tell them what […]
We’ve seen periods where our clients were big on over-the-top boondoggle getaways for the leadership team and times when they stopped all workshops and retreats for austerity reasons. That’s two ends of a spectrum and neither end is ideal for most organizations. Instead, somewhere in the middle – a getaway from the day-to-day challenges of […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Can lessons learned in 2020 improve our workplaces?December 28, 2020 - 6:00 pm CST