My 13-year-old nephew, when he was a bit younger, was famous for asking interesting, open-ended questions. Perhaps he’ll be a great coach, one day! One of those questions that stuck with me was, “Uncle Patrick, if you could have any superpower, what would it be?” My answer was that I’d like the power to go […]
“Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated?” ―David Bader I’ve recently completed a course in how to be mindful — specifically bringing greater mindfulness to my coaching techniques and also helping clients build greater mindfulness into their day. I suspect some of you reading this are thinking “mindfulness is just the […]
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.” – Will Durant paraphrasing Aristotle We are what we consistently do. Great leadership is made up of the small habits that we foster and the small habits we’re unaware of. It’s made up of a lot of little things done […]
Remember that time when smartphones weren’t a thing? When we would go home at the end of the day and check our messages on the answering machine? When our time out in the world was spent in that place, in that moment instead of being pinged by 117 notifications at any given time? No question […]
HOW DO WE HELP?
Padraig Coaching & Consulting provides particularly skilled expertise in leadership development – including one-to-one executive coaching and leadership coaching, as well as coach-led peer group leadership programs and leadership courses (in-house for companies throughout North America as well as monthly public offerings).
In addition to the programs that help individual leaders be great leaders, Padraig also helps leadership teams work cohesively as a team for the good of the organization -- rather than a group of high-flyers, all with their own goals and agendas.
- Learning From Adversity: Moving to Resilient LeadershipFebruary 22, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- How to be a better leader: Top leadership skills & habitsFebruary 10, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Alvaro Gonzalez3 simple steps for releasing anxious thoughtsJanuary 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Yuttana JaowattanaStrategies for managing performance reviews during a pandemicJanuary 11, 2021 - 6:00 pm CST
- Can lessons learned in 2020 improve our workplaces?December 28, 2020 - 6:00 pm CST